Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Loser...

Loser: slang. a misfit. someone who has never or seldom been successful at a job, personal relationship, etc.

Loser, that is exactly what my student called me the last day of work before spring break. He got all pissy because I would not allow him to watch Hannaha Montana aka slutbag Miley Cyrus youtube videos and sing along. I do not feel this warranted his little tantrum and the verbal abuse that ensued. Let me set the scene...

(Names have been changed)

Me: Listen, Timmy if you are going to stay on the computer you need a quiet mouth, no singing I am trying to read to Billy.

Timmy: Ahhhh come onnnnnnnnnnn. I willlllllllllllllll!

Me: Oh no you wont, sing one more time and you are off the computer.

(1 min goes by)

Timmy: ...."You get the best of both worlds mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds..."

Me: Ok enough, off the computer!

Timmy: Ahhhhhhhh commmmmmeeeeee onnnnn!!!!!

He proceeds to get up and under his breath say "Loser". He sits in his seat and begins to talk to himself. It is not very often that I am at a loss of words.

Me:What did you just say?!

Timmy: Nothing....

Now I am ice-grilling him and out of the corner of his rec-specs he says

Timmy: Loser.

Me: Is that appropriate! You cannot use that language when speaking to your teachers! That is it, no more computer for the rest of the day!!!

Timmy: I will be inappropriate! I willlllllllllllll go on the computer!

This bickering back and forth went on for a few minutes until I had to ignore and he finally piped down and started his work. I was so shocked by this. I mean I know he has no clue as to word means, he prob heard it on some BET youtube video he watched. But still I was kind of hurt. I mean I almost cried. HELLOO why did I let this kid get to me, I wasnt even PMS'ing! I felt like such an a-hole; I mean an autistic child just called me a loser and I am on the verge of tears! I later gave him another stern talking to with my angry teacher face. He then began crying and apologizing. I felt bad for about 5 seconds and then realized he called me a loser and I was way over it.

So that is how my last day of work ended before a week off from the craziness. Here I am, its Wednesday and I have not left my couch except to smoke a butt, pee and eat an occasional something. Maybe I am a loser. I mean I am 27 and have been for the better part of the day, worthless. Where is my life going? I haven't really been successful in any relationship with a boyfriend in, well forever. But then I think, well I would rather be doing this then elbow deep in baby shit trying to run a household. I havent been worthless all week. I still tutored and cleaned so you know what...FUCK YOU TIMMY! I hope it rained everyday in Orlando for your little family trip. Too far?

That is all for now, later betches!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how kids can get to you sometimes. At least he didn't call you a fucking whore. One of my little 14-year-old darlings called me that under his breath last year.

    And I'm with you 100% on being 27 and wondering where my life is going. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being on spring break, but it's also annoying because I end up spending way too much time thinking about what's missing from my life.

    ReplyDelete