Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ohhh Haaayyyy

Like I mentioned a few posts before this, I am new to this whole thing. But I guess there is a ritual of giving out blog awards. Well my redheaded friend at Sassy Little Ginger has given me the creative awards:


Well there are rules to receiving this shout out, and here they are:
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ.

So here goes:

1. BCBG

2. Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter

3. Pear Vodka/Sangria/Red Wine/Pomegranate Martinis ( I didn't want to list these separate on account of you all thinkin' I be having a drinking problem

4. My IPOD

5. Tina Turner

6. My family

7. Spring time

I am giving this award to:

Tudor City Girl


Live It, Love It


Chaotic Stability

A Daily Dose of Dani

Can I just say...

Working Girl


Just Playing Pretend

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Hooray! Thanks for the award! Sorry I didn't see it sooner to accept! I've been out of tiz-own. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete